This Family Support Workshop teaches participants to build and maintain relationships and trust among family members during and after a crisis.
Imagine that one of your colleagues has been involved in a critical incident in an operating environment overseas. As a HR manager and as a manager of a crisis management team you will be required to provide care and support to your colleague’s family members. Are you up to the task? In our Family Support Workshop you will learn how to build and maintain relationships and trust with family members. This will enable you to keep family members engaged and up to date, and will prevent them from pursuing separate and counterproductive initiatives.
· Being better prepared for any sort of crisis
· Reducing the chance of losing the family’s support
· Reducing the possibility of litigation
· Identifying skills for a family support plan
· Awareness of psychosocial interventions
· Facilitating organizational and personal recovery
Duration: 1 day
Venue: The Hague, the Netherlands
Please feel free to contact us for more information.