Security, Education Market, ICT, Safety, consultancy, Hacking
Education Type:Edu type:
Course or training
MBO-4/HAVO/VWO (EQF 4)
This course provides IT Identity and Access Professional, along with IT Security Professional, with the knowledge and skills needed to implement identity management solutions based on Microsoft Azure AD, and it connected identity technologies. This course includes identity content for Azure AD, enterprise application registration, conditional access, identity governance, and other identity tools.
After this course you can:
- Deploy an initial Azure AD with custom settings
- Manage both internal and external identities
- Implement a hybrid identity solution
- Configure and manage user authentication including MFA
- Control access to resources using conditional access
- Use Azure AD Identity Protection to protect your organization
- Register a new application to your Azure AD
- Plan and implement SSO for enterprise application
- Monitor and maintain enterprise applications
- Mange and maintain Azure AD from creation to solution
- Use access reviews to maintain your Azure AD
- Grant access to users with entitlement management
Voor wie is deze training bedoeld?
This course is for the Identity and Access Administrators who are planning to take the associated certification exam, or who are performing identity and access administration tasks in their day-to-day job. This course would also be helpful to an administrator or engineer that wants to specialize in providing identity solutions and access management systems for Azure-based solutions; playing an integral role in protecting an organization.
Before attending this course, students should have understanding of:
- Security best practices and industry security requirements such as defense in depth, least privileged access, shared responsibility, and zero trust model.
- Be familiar with identity concepts such as authentication, authorization, and active directory
- Have some experience deploying Azure workloads. This course does not cover the basics of Azure administration, instead the course content builds on that knowledge by adding security specific information
- Some experience with Windows and Linux operating systems and scripting languages is helpful but not required. Course labs may use PowerShell and the CLI