This workshop trains senior leaders in handling Crisis Management Teams and in golden hour decision-making.
The decisions you make as a leader in the golden hour of a crisis are crucial and will influence, if not determine, the outcome. In our Strategic Leadership Workshop leaders of crisis management teams, their deputies and management team members with security responsibilities are provided with the awareness and ability to apply the principles of necessary leadership in complex crisis situations – including terrorism and kidnappings – at an international level.
This workshop is based on role playing and interaction in simulations of real-life scenarios, from which you will learn and practice the skills needed to apply the principles of leadership in a crisis. A safe learning environment is maintained at all times.
· Making a correct diagnosis
· Getting a golden hour grip on the situation
· Setting and reviewing a working strategy
· Achieving command and control
· Having the best communication links
· Seeking superior knowledge at the point of decision-making
· Justifying what has been done as well as what has been omitted
· Explaining team members’ structure roles and responsibilities
· Applying the knowledge of various roles
· Explaining scientific underpinnings and application of influencing techniques
· Stating benefits and potential pitfalls of utilizing ‘Third Party Intermediaries’
· Discussing hostage management issues
· Identifying terrorist incidents
· Explaining how a Crisis Management Team interacts with other units and agencies
Duration: 1 day
Venue: The Hague, the Netherlands
Please feel free to contact us for more information.