Have you ever felt unsafe when you walked in a dense crowd, which appeared in a City or the Love Parade? Our company offers a software engine for simulating crowds in big infrastructures, events or computer games.
In particular, our engine can be used:
- to decide whether crowd pressures do not build up too much during an event;
- to find out how to improve crowd flow in a train station;
- to plan escape routes for use during a fire evacuation;
- to train emergency personnel to deal with evacution scenerios;
- to study a range of scenarios during an event; or
- to populate a game environment with realistic agents.
Our ambition is to contribute to a safer and more pleasant world.