The Benelux Cyber Summit returns in-person to Amsterdam on 11th - 12th October for two days of expert knowledge exchange aimed at guiding cyber security leaders from Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg towards digital resilience.
100+ cyber security key players from across the Benelux’s Banking & Finance, Energy, FMCG, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Transport, and Retail industries will gather at this CPD certified event to discuss the most pressing challenges ahead.
The event’s innovative agenda is packed with expert presentations, insightful panel discussions, interactive Q&As and in-depth case studies, as well as over 6 hours of networking, including seated lunches and a drink reception, for leaders from organisations such as Aldi, GSK, SWIFT, RTL, Engie and the European Commission to connect with their peers.
The key topics that will be discussed include:
- Balancing the business’s push for digitalisation with cyber security needs
- Strategies to enhance the responsiveness to attacks and their mitigation
- Managing risk in an evolving threat environment
- Updating security to work cross-functionally in order to secure the supply chain
- How to monitor data security in the cloud and how to identify and address compliance
Members of Security Delta can secure their complimentary* pass with code “HSD-VIP” here: https://benelux.cyberseries.io/register/
* Offer is for end-users only. Individuals who work for cyber security companies and/or consultancies do not qualify for a free pass, but can get 30% off their ticket with code: SECURE30