Cyber, ICT, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Cybercrime, incident management, CCERT, threat management, incident coordination
Bachelor (EQF 6)
Cyber Crime Expertise and Response Team (CCERT) Background
The Global CISO organisation of ING is responsible to assist ING management, business and other tribes in providing customer friendly services in a safe and secure way. Business leaders and CISO are jointly responsible for bank-wide security. CISO is mandated to drive required change in all domains, business and IT. The Cyber Crime Expertise and Response Team (CCERT) is part of the ING Cybercrime Defence Framework and the Global CISO organisation as adopted by the ING Management Board Banking. CCERT is globally responsible for Threat Intelligence, Incident response, threat management and incident coordination. CCERT consists of 3 Security Defence Centre’s (SDCs), a Global Intelligence Centre (GIC) and a supporting Centre of Expertise (CoE). The SDCs are based in 3 different geographical locations and are responsible for incident response, threat management and incident coordination.
CCERT is looking for a cyber guardian consultant who integrates business consultancy skills, process analysis skills and road management skills. His objective is the set of goals which are onboarding all local entities to the SDC’s and Intelligence processes and maintaining the internal and External OLA’s and support to improve the processes run by CCERT, like incident response, threat hunting, vulnerability management, threat intelligence.
- Partnership Management: Initiate and manage internal/external partnerships with expert groups and other stakeholders
- Setup and maintain operational level agreements(OLA) and statement of services(SOS) with internal departments and external providers
- Onboarding of all local entities to SDC Europe and APAC
- Assess key drivers for process performance and effectiveness from people, process and technology perspective
- Identifies sub optimization and root causes of ineffective and/or inefficient processes suffering from (unnecessary) complexity
- Identifies lack of ownership due to unclear embedding of responsibilities
- Translates vision and strategy to change execution
- Re-designs (cross domain) processes driven by strategic/tactical fit and proposes RACI en KPI’s
- Proposes aligned roadmaps for multiple organizations to implement balanced process redesigns respecting various priorities
- Delivers advice to support decision making and enables execution
- Guides/monitors organizations through balanced transitioning and secures embedding
- Leads projects executing change from all perspectives, so not from technology perspective only, but also from people & process perspective
- Basic knowledge of IT security capabilities and processes. Knowledge of ING security organization is preferable
- connects people across domains leveraging joint strategy/goals while staying independent
- persuasive without getting stubborn
- understands outside-in impact from strategy on processes
- Agile minded – project management
- good knowledge of cybersecurity and fraud processes
- good planning & organizing & reporting skills
- collaborative spirit & excellent communications skills
- willing to travel
- ARIS, Lean, business administration
Interested? Click the 'more information'-button on top of this page to apply.
An extended CSI screening is part of the onboarding process.