Bachelor (EQF 6)
Terbium Labs is seeking a Dev/SecOps Engineer to support our product and infrastructure.
We are looking for motivated individuals who are eager to get involved in a high growth, high profile space.
At Terbium, a Dev/SecOps Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Establish a culture of agile software development
- Design and implement security-focused tools and services for detection/remediation of vulnerabilities in cloud and physical environments
- Build and maintain highly reliable software platforms for all Terbium Labs' products/services
- Mitigate abusive activities, such as DDoS attacks, spamming, and/or botnets against outward-facing endpoints
- Understand security principles such as defense-in-depth, least privilege, failing securely, etc.
- Implement technical solutions for security best practices on network devices and operating systems
- Support the ongoing accreditation of our infrastructure per the PCI-DSS security framework
- Monitor security events in our infrastructure using SIEM tools
- Monitor the uptime and performance of Terbium Labs’ products and services
Experience with the following are critical:
- Automation of build, test, and releasing software (continuous integration/delivery)
- Security principles such as defense-in-depth, least privilege, failing securely, etc.
- Change/configuration management
- Building and maintaining cloud infrastructure
- Monitoring and log analysis
Experience with the following tools are also desired:
- Amazon Web Services (IAM, VPC, ECS, EC2, SQS, S3, DynamoDB)
- Jenkins, GitHub, Travis-CI
- Nessus, OSSEC/Wazuh, Snort, Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana
- Ansible, Bash, Python, Packer, Terraform, Consul, Vault
This is a remote position. Please submit a resume for consideration, along with any supporting materials you can share to highlight your qualifications, to us at email@example.com.