About the role
Nixu Corporation is a cybersecurity company. We work to improve our clients’ cybersecurity in solution areas of Corporate IT, Digital Business and Industrial Internet. Our clients trust Nixu in projects where developing, implementing or assessing of information security is a must. We employ over 400 top professionals and we have offices in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands and Romania and we serve our customers worldwide.
We are now looking for Digital Identity Consultant for our DI Team in the Netherlands. In this role you have a chance to work in a large and experienced team of Digital Identity professionals who provide comprehensive solutions in Identity and Access Management area. We provide you the most interesting client cases and the A-Team of cybersecurity professionals to work and have fun with.
Are you the next Nixuan?
As a DI Consultant we expect significant experience in consulting, with specific focus on understanding business drivers and risk mitigation techniques related to digital identity and data management and the ability to lead projects with other Consultants assigned. Meet customers’ needs by providing strategic, in-depth technical expertise in Identity and Access Management (IAM) infrastructures. Our Consulting team is made up of thought leaders who are determined to meet every challenge with powerful technology solutions.
• Working directly with clients and Nixu teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing I&AM solutions across a variety of vendor products including Saviynt, Thycotic, Ping, Gluu, Nexis and others.
• Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the client account team and client.
• Understanding the business direction of companies and creating optimized I&AM architectures to meet their business needs.
• Building knowledge capital through research and development and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.
• Providing recommendations in optimizing customer’s infrastructure or processes.
• Managing customer expectations and translating business requirements into a solution design.
• Be the trusted advisor to the customer and oversee the other consultants on client projects to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and expectations are met.
To be successful in this position you should have experience in:
We are looking for people who embrace our ways of working – always aiming for higher quality and finding new ways to improve ourselves and our performance. You are self-driven team player who is willing to learn new things and share your knowledge and experiences.
This is a permanent position based in The Netherlands.