Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
How do you answer: So what do you do?
I write bestsellers. Technical bestsellers that is. With me on board, I make sure we never have to ask the question "Did you read the manual?" ever again.
Ok. Here's what you will really do.
- You write easy to understand technical documentation;
- You make sure all information for all product lines and end-users is available in a way that suits your target audience;
- You question and challenge technical specialists in the inner working of all products;
- You are a technical translator turning algebra to step-by-step miniguide for end user;
You’ll be part of the growing PEC (Product Expert Centre) team and work closely with the Research & Development team. The PEC team includes a project engineer, trainer, senior system developer, system validation engineer and technical writers. As a team, you’re responsible for t. You’ll report to the Director PEC/R&D.
Alright. Now it's over to you!
Some of the benefits when you join us
- Robin is an official Great Place to Work.
- Most of our positions have flexible working hours.
- You get 25 vacation days.
- You’ll be given a laptop and mobile phone (if appropriate to your function).
- We have a company gathering once a month to share company information and to highlight individual work and contribution.
- You’ll be working in an international environment.
- We have Friday afternoon drinks every… well, Friday.
- We have a pool table when you need a little break.
- We also have hammocks in our indoor forest, if playing pool is just not quite relaxing enough.
- We plan company events throughout the year – like TED style talks, city trips, the cinema, and sporting events.
Need some more convincing? Alright. Here it goes.
- You’ll get to work for an official Great Place to Work in one of the fastest growing and most innovative companies in the Netherlands.
- You’ll be working in a dynamic and spirited team with social events planned throughout the year.
- You’ll finally look forward to getting to work each morning, doing a job you love. A job that's a source of energy and leaves you happy and fulfilled.