Bachelor (EQF 6)
RHEA Group is seeking an experienced ERP system administrator with a focus on the Finance, HR & Resource Management elements of UNIT4 ERP (previously known as Business World and Agresso).
Your experience of designing, developing, managing change, and providing expert guidance to business users will be critical to building on the existing implementation of UNIT4 ERP at RHEA Group.
Your understanding of UNIT4 ERP configuration, ETL processes, SQL, system integration, and automation will be essential in maximising its capabilities and further developing our ERP platform as best in class.
Reporting to the Head of Digitalisation & Process Improvement you will join the wider ICT Service and work as part of a dynamic team with the autonomy to succeed in a lively, friendly environment.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
- Application support, including: Triage of operational system issues, solution design, testing, and implementation.
- Change management control including application support for system upgrades.
- Interface development and maintenance of ERP with other systems (e.g. PowerBI).
- Data integrity control and pro-active data management.
- Report writing and maintenance to support Specialist Teams (Subject Matter Experts).
- Customer support using a Service Desk ticketing system.
- Backup support for HR, Payroll, Timesheets, and Expenses application and data functionality.
- Management of role-based system access controls.
- Ensure data integrity and consistency in data standards across the ERP platform, including adherence to the Data Protection Act and GDPR.
- Configuration management and documentation.
- Contribution to future projects which impact the ERP solution i.e. process improvements, interface & application enhancements.
- Provide the appropriate identified user training, comprehensive user notes and technical support for staff to enable the effective use of the ERP system and an understanding of system security as required.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electronic Engineering, or a related field and at least 3 years’ experience in UNIT4 ERP System Administration.
- System administration of Finance, HR & Resource Management elements of on premise UNIT4 ERP Milestone 7.8.
- Ability to work effectively in teams including with internal customers and work across functions at all levels to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ability to analyse business problems and articulate potential solutions in a structured, logical and non-technical manner.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- Development of UNIT4 ERP Planner, Project Planner, People Planner and Excelerators.
- Integration of UNIT4 ERP with back-office systems and data via API configuration.