Bachelor (EQF 6)
BMG is looking for experienced full stack Java Developers to strengthen its devops teams that deliver solutions to treasurers of multinationals worldwide.
Bank Mendes Gans (BMG) is known world-wide as a niche bank for liquidity and information management services, providing integrated customized solutions for corporate companies around the globe. BMG has developed and perfected a full and integrated range of liquidity and information management services required by its corporate clients whom it serves with a high level of professionalism and personal service. BMG is part of the ING Commercial Banking Clients & Network.
We operate according to a Scrum Agile development process and strongly believe in the DevOps approach to delivering IT solutions. The focus is on high-quality mission-critical software delivered in time using iterative development with regular milestone demos to the business, so that at the end there are no surprises about what we build and how far we are.
- A customer centric and result driven mentality with professional, high quality standards
- An organization that values initiative and entrepreneurship
- A true hands-on mentality
Your main responsibility
- Delivering innovative, reliable and high quality solutions.
- Streamlining our development process all the way from code check-ins, peer code reviews, static code analysis, running automated functional regressions test to automated deployment in production
- Improving our continuous integration, increasing our automated test coverage, and helping us get to the next level of maturity with respect to Continuous Delivery.
Profile (desired skills & experience)
- Bachelor degree
- Proficient in English (verbal and written)
- At least 8 years of work experience in software development with at least 5 years of hands-on Java programming
- Strong knowledge of Java development for internet and mobile solutions. You know the difference between the frameworks and know which to apply depending on the requirements
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration, automated testing, secure coding, clean coding
- Having an agile mind set, fast to adapt constant changes and feeling comfortable with it
- Focused on what is most important at all time, realizing when to change the game plan and when to stick to it
- Good social and communication skills
- Open, you say what you mean and mean what you say
Just like our colleagues, you aim to be the best in the class. As a team, you are therefore able to take each other to new heights. Your proactive and results-oriented attitude ensures that you always strive for the best results.