Associate degree (EQF 5), Bachelor (EQF 6)
WHO WE ARE
TIIN Capital is a Dutch venture capital firm founded in 1998. The abbreviation TIIN stands for The Informal Investors Network. We invest in cybersecurity, IoT security and security tech startups and scale-ups. Our regional focus is Europe. We have a gender-diverse team that includes exited startup founders.
WHAT YOU WOULD DO
- Screening and analyzing business plans from cybersecurity, IoT security and security tech startups (assessing the technology, team strength, market size, competition, financials, potential customers et cetera).
- Analyzing market trends and finding promising investment opportunities.
- Supporting due diligence processes (e.g. market and competition analyses)
- Assisting in the daily management of our portfolio companies.
- Attending startup conferences and other networking events.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Gaining practical skills and knowledge in the field of venture capital and cybersecurity.
- A great work environment with a hardworking, fun and informal team.
- Support to help you grow as a professional and to find your next position, either with us or elsewhere.
- Personalized reference based on the quality of your work.
- Remuneration of € 600 per month.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- Student in their final year of a university program in business, finance, accountancy, science or technology. If you study in the Netherlands, it could be either a WO or HBO degree program.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Ambitious, reliable, committed and self-motivated.
- Ability to work independently.
- Passionate about startups, scale-ups and entrepreneurship.
- A work or study permit for the EU is required.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information or to apply directly, please send an email to email@example.com that includes your CV and a cover letter in which you answer the following questions:
- Why do you want to work at TIIN Capital?
- What do you hope to get out of your internship?
- What skills and personality traits will you contribute to our team?
- When can you start and what is the desired internship duration?
TIIN Capital is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone on our team. We hire on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.