Understand the world with Pandora Intelligence
Information is available in abundance, yet many organizations struggle to turn this information into actionable intelligence. That is why we, at Pandora Intelligence, are dedicated to helping our customers reveal the narrative in data. We designed a set of 12 Elementary Scenario Components (ESC12) enabling us to unveil the story hidden within any type and form of data. The application of those components is made possible through our software platform, making use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to automate complex analytics tasks, reduce the need for manual work, and empower our customers to timely and efficiently make decisions.
We are an innovative and continuously growing startup with a passionate team of technologists who love solving problems. Constituted of a varied mix of skills, experience, and backgrounds, our teams are looking for new colleagues to extend our expertise and knowledge further.
Junior Account Executive
Do you enjoy actively working with prospects in a broad variety of domains and industries? Do you like working with a consultative approach and supporting prospects with relevant solutions? If you feel comfortable negotiating to find the right value for both parties and help close deals. Then have a look below!
- Where: Leusderend Plaza in Leusden;
- Experience: at least 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Degree: at least a BSc or equivalent, preferably a MSc in a relevant field;
- Note: unfortunately, we do not provide sponsorship for highly skilled migrants.
What will you do as a Junior Account Executive?
The main goal of the Account Executive is to drive sales of the Pandora Intelligence solutions through the conversion of prospects (SQL) into paying customers. Besides following up on qualified leads generated by the business development sales, the Account Executive is building relationships with new prospects and maintains those till the closure of deals. To concretize opportunities, the Account Executive is expected to be able to collaborate with business development, where needed use its own network, and navigate through prospective companies to reach target accounts.
Jointly with the marketing team, the Account Executive will participate in product and solution launch campaigns by promoting them to the relevant audience.
As the liaison between customers and the company, the Account Executive advocates and communicates feedback from the market and customers to the relevant teams.
Typical tasks of the Junior Account Executive are to:
- Follow up with prospects, and plan calls or meetings to drive the through the sales process with the relevant solutions;
- Follow up with warm prospects and (re)active cold prospects to ensure a fruitful sales pipeline;
- Listen to prospects to identify their challenges and orient conversations and presentations accordingly;
- Deliver presentations and simple demos to prospects (can be done jointly with colleagues when demos require technical depth);
- Participate in conferences, and relevant industry meet-ups to build relationships with relevant stakeholders;
- Preparing contracts and support negotiations to reach an optimum deal while focusing on building long-term relationships;
- Identifying market demand, trends and competition to adapt the pitches and presentations;
- Keep track of prospects generated by business development, and update their status in the relevant tooling (CRM);
- Create detailed proposal documents that align with both the available solution(s) and customer needs;
- Collaborate and consult with peers, to ensure relevance of prospects and potential proposals to be made;
- Represent the company at events and demonstrate the relevance of the platform and solution for the target industries;
- Be able to identify the relevant buyer personas and collaborate with sales and marketing to adapt the messaging and positioning;
- Support business development sales in proper follow-up with warm prospects.
What do we expect from a Junior Account Executive?
- At least a BSc or equivalent, preferably a MSc in a relevant field;
- At least 5 years of experience in project management;
- Proven track record in the above (reference from previous position);
- Great presentation skills to make the solutions appealing to customers;
- Excellent communication skills, with various types of stakeholders;
- Sense of ownership in performance and impact on the company’s success;
- Working with structure and regularly updating the CRM;
- Ability to flourish in a startup and competitive, environment;
- Problem solving mindset, ability to take initiative and attention to detail;
- Proven record of successfully closed deals and pipeline creation;
- Perfect verbal and written English, Dutch would be a great addition.
What can you expect from Pandora Intelligence?
In addition to a challenging role we also offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company where you can help make the world safer;
- A flexible remote working policy, where balance between a pleasant office space and working from home provides the comfort that suits you;
- A role in a company building strong impact solutions, with a drive for technology and innovation;
- A competitive salary, depending on your experience;
- A role within a multidisciplinary team where we consider wellbeing and personal development important;
- In addition to a dynamic working environment, we like to have fun and love to organize office drinks and other events.