Cyber Security, Cybersecurity analist, Pentesting, Information Security, Security Consultant
Bachelor (EQF 6)
As (Junior) Security Tester (Pentester) you are responsible for executing technical security assessments. Besides conducting security assessments, you will also direct software projects by developing secure software (Build Security In).
- Higher Education- or Academic leven of education.
- Knowledge of widely used (web)platforms/frameworks.
- Experience with software development.
- Communication skills both written and spoken.
- Passion for information security (hacker-mindset).
- Knowledge of network security and/or IT-infrastructure.
- Someone who wants to be the best in what he/she does.
- Energy and motivation!
- Fresh ideas, thinking along with the company.
- Accurate and structured way of working.
What is offered?
- Possibility of growing along with the company.
- Room for own inititiave and input.
- Personal development, ability to follow trainings and courses.
- Comfortable working space in the centre of Leiden, at walking distance from the Central Station.
Are you interested? Please apply via the button on this website.