Secura supports multiple (international) customers that are depending on Operational Technology (OT). Secura offers technical assessments, IT site assessments, OT site assessments, training, threat modelling, security awareness, certification and audit services. We are active in the sectors: Energy/ Utility, Chemical Industry, Infra & Water, Food Production and Automotive.
As the need for Secura’s services is growing rapidly, we are looking for an OT Security Consultant that can act as a subject matter expert for our customers.
Industrial Control Systems (ICS) have been historically built to last for a long time while keeping their performance parameters at a high level. As a result of this, cybersecurity issues related to the manufactured and deployed systems were not strongly considered until recently. In the context of Industry 4.0, where the systems and components are more and more connected to each other and to the Internet, cyber-attack vectors have multiplied enormously. Security simply cannot be ignored anymore, also considering the high risks and impacts associated with these systems, as well as the organizations which are deploying and making use of them.
Secura employs a motivated and dedicated team, with offices in the two main technological centers of the Netherlands: Eindhoven and Amsterdam. This role is focused on international customers and will include traveling when required.
As an OT Security Consultant you:
- Provide technical direction and act as a subject matter expert as it relates to cybersecurity in industrial control systems;
- Perform SCADA/ICS/OT Security (Risk) Assessments on large and medium programs and projects.
- Assist customers in establishing or extending their SCADA/ICS/OT security program;
- Technically evaluate cybersecurity technologies and provide feasibility assessments;
- Write clear system requirements and test plans;
- Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans;
- Architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate security-focused tools and services while acting as the Information Security project lead;
- Interpret information security vulnerabilities, risks, policies, and procedures to the Business lines and IT teams;
As an OT Security Consultant you have:
- A completed Technical BSc/MSc/PhD degree.
- Knowledge of IEC62443 and knowledge of OT components and protocols is a plus (PLC’s, RTU’s, ModBus, DNP3);
- Experience with security frameworks such as NIST 800-53r4, NISTIR 7628;
- Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security;
- The ability to articulate risk modeling and able to communicate technical concepts in simple terms both verbally and in written reports;
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and web services security desired;
- Experience with the application of threat modeling or other risk identification techniques;
- Detailed knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques, including penetration testing and the development of exploits is desired;
- Good (technical) writing and presentation skills (Dutch, English);
What can we offer you?
In terms of content, we offer you a very diverse portfolio of customers and customer projects. We are an organization with a technical security heart and we provide high-quality services in the field of digital security. You will join a team of motivated specialists and knowledge exchange is our top priority. The informal work atmosphere and open workspaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
Secura is a fast-growing company with ambition. You have the opportunity to grow and thus further shape your career in responsibility, visibility internally and externally as well as in following training and education.
A good salary is included in our terms and conditions of employment package as well as a bonus scheme, being able to purchase additional days off and flexible working from home.
Are you the OT Security Consultant we are looking for?
We would like to receive your resume and motivation letter by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have questions? Feel free to ask! Contact Eefke Ruisbroek, Corporate Recruiter via telephone number +31 (0)88 888 31 00 or by e-mail email@example.com.