Project Coordinator (R&D)
Here at Robin, we're passionate and dynamic; driven and forward-thinking. As an official Great Place to Work, we empower and inspire people to do their best work on their own terms. And we innovate. Every. Single. Day.
We're proud of what we do, but we also know that our success relies on you — the talented, bright and independent professionals who bring passion to your work each morning.
So, what do you think - are you a Robin?
Do you have what it takes to be our Project Coordinator?
Read on if you think you do!
How you'll answer, "So what do you do?"
"I'm an expert in coordinating custom and complex Research & Development projects, from beginning to end."
Mmmm. Not bad.
Here's what a Robin would say:
"I transform ideas into genuinely awesome products. Technology and innovation are what we do, and I make sure we deliver leading radar systems to leading customers."
Day-to-day, here's what you'll really do:
- You'll be involved in all R&D projects, assisting with the objectives, monitoring the progress and adjusting if necessary;
- You'll apply for subsidies, order prototypes, and plan tests;
- You'll perform analysis and reports regarding projects;
- You'll tap into momentum to identify opportunities to do things in a better/more efficient way, and you'll proactively come up with new ideas;
- You'll work closely together with the Robin Product Expert Center, to make sure new products continue to develop and are easy for Robin's customers to use.
We've built our bird and drone radars to be simple, intuitive, and easy to use. You'll be in the team responsible for these features in both hardware and software.
As Project Coordinator, you'll be part of the Research & Development department.
In your team are outstanding Software & System Developers, a Data Analyst, Technical Product Manager and an Electro-Mechanic.
You all report to the Director R&D and Product Expert Center who is there to support and guide you.Sound good? Already itching to apply?
But hold your horses, there's a little more.
What we're after
- We expect you to have an education at MBO/HBO level;
- You have a minimum of 2 years' work experience;
- You are totally into processes rather than products and have good communication & organisation skills;
- Your English and Dutch writing skills are excellent and you fluently speak both languages;
- You have a passion for technology. Although you may not be an engineer, you are able to prove your ability to understand and communicate when it comes to technology;
- You're reliable, professional, accurate and assertive, with the ability to thrive in a fast-changing environment.
And of course, you should identify yourself with our core values: trust, responsibility & transparency.