- Definition and evaluation of system security design concepts
- Definition of GALILEO system and segment requirements, interacting with system and segment experts, focussing on (cyber) security and PRS topics
- Evaluation of segment proposals focussing on (cyber) security and PRS
- Support to the ESA Engineering Board process, in order to maintain the requirements system baseline (using DOORS)
- Support to Procurement, Development, Integration, Validation of System Security Tools validating the Navigation System Concept
- Support to PRS Test Benches whenever required by the ESA Galileo Security Office
- Supporting technology developments (Signal generator and Receiver) in preparation of PRS test bench and security activities;
- Supporting the procurement of system tools (e.g. Emulators, Test Bed) contributing to the proof of concept and experimentation of PRS evolutions;
- Participation in the overall Radio Navigation R&D roadmap, focussed on cyber/security engineering aspects, with emphasis on the domains of Radio Navigation receivers and other System Verification Tools.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a Master’s Degree in telecommunications or electronic engineering or cyber/security engineering, as well as at least 4 years of experience in these fields.
- You have specific and strong knowledge on Satellite Radio Navigation Systems, ranging and positioning techniques and technologies, including latest trends in robust PNT
- You have extensive experience in the design and development of large distributed security systems.
- You have specific knowledge in the design and testing of Radio Navigation systems and equipment.
- You have relevant experience with the GNSS1, EGNOS and/or GALILEO systems and equipment and have and good knowledge of Radio Navigation simulation and testing systems.
- You have proven experience in the implementation, maintenance and operation of complex Radio Navigation simulation and test facilities for spacecraft, aircraft, maritime and land mobile applications.
- You have strong experience at user level with satellite navigation receivers and satellite navigation positioning and integrity algorithms.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- You have some experience of commercial simulation software.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.
Interested? Click the 'more information'-button on top of this page to apply