Associate degree (EQF 5), Bachelor (EQF 6)
What we look for
ING/TECH/Group Services is looking for a Senior Fullstack DEV engineer to strengthen its operations team in the Credit Risk domain. If you want to work at a place where you
- believe that you can live by the agile manifesto without jeopardizing the necessary continuity, compliance and QA measures,
- are committed to deliver stable and secure services to end users, and
- have a 'no nonsense' getting-things done mentality,
Please read on.
Your main focus
- Adapting the Credit Risk Datawarehouse applications to deliver Regulatory, Compliance & Architectural Changes
- Improving stability, performance and reliability of the Credit Risk Datawarehouse applications.
- Provide 2nd line support to ensure stability and continuity of Credit Risk Reporting Services.
- Comply with the IT security Standards
In addition to developing software solutions, you will contribute to:
- Streamlining the end to end IT operation process of Credit Risk Datawarehouse team.
- Optimization of the service stability and continuity.
Your work environment
You will work in the IT organization of COO Risk and Finance. You will be part of the Vortex team delivering IT solutions and services for the Credit Risk Tribe. The Vortex teams operate according to the Scrum Agile development process. The focus is on high-quality secure-critical software delivered in time. The key development technology used are Oracle, Perl/Python and Java and Cognos.
You will start in an enabling squad, focusing on delivering solutions and improvements for the other squads, working on Azure DevOps pipelines, Datalineage, Drools-PoC, IPC migration, connecting our Credit Risk Engines to Frida. We plan to rotate you over time in multiple squads so you will become an allround developer have a good overview of the whole credit risk domain.
Profile (skills & competences)
We are looking for a person who:
- Has a relevant higher education or university degree
- Has more than 5 years of experience as a software developer
- Is a excellent team player, great challenger, customer centric and eager to learn.
- Loves technology and naturally stays up-to-date on relevant innovations.
- Has Design-thinking capabilities, can bring software architecture plans to live
- Has motivating, teaching and convincing skills
- Good in abstract thinking, structural problem solving
- Has good English communication skills, verbal as well as written.
- Has extended knowledge of Java (including object orientation) and Python
- Experienced knowledge of Git, REST APIs, Docker, Web & App servers.
- Extended knowledge of Linux Operating System
- Working experience in CI/CD-pipelines using Azure DevOps
- Excellent knowledge of software quality assurance (e.g. pair programming, code review, security testing) and automation of testing
- Experience across various levels of testing, such as functional, regression, E2E and chain tests
- Knowledge of implementation of security measures (knowledge of ING Operational Controls Dashboard is a pre).
- Good knowledge of large relational databases with the ability to apply it in the context of IT operations.
What we offer
- 36 hours contract
- Job scale 10/11
- Discounts on our products
- Professional working environment