Bachelor (EQF 6)
Who are we?
At Secura, we are the independent cybersecurity expert for many high-profile clients in the European Union. We help organizations take control of their digital security with a holistic security approach to meet their needs in information security from a people, process, and technology perspective. We are active in all sectors, but we focus on serving critical infrastructure, financial, energy, and healthcare clients.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Penetration Tester to join our team of specialists who offer a broad range of services. We have people who specialize in different areas such as threat modeling, application and infrastructure pentesting, internal pentesting, red teaming engagements, hardware hacking, social engineering, and cloud infrastructure reviews. We are looking for someone with expertise to join and contribute to one or more of these areas. This person can also adapt to the needs of our clients where you will use your expertise on particular projects and work with clients on unique and tailored solutions.
As a Senior Penetration Tester, you will be:
- Assessing IT systems at an expert level and occasionally ad hoc. You will be providing consultancy services to clients independently or as the lead of the small team.
- Assisting with our sales department. You will be assisting in identifying new client opportunities, bid support (opportunity definition), and acting as a point of contact for our sales contact to assist them in writing sales proposals and RFPs.
- Working with clients to create plans of approach, aligning on scope, and guide teams of penetration testers in executing projects that fall within their scope
- Contributing to internal research and development projects.
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of relevant working experience, ideally for a cybersecurity consultancy
- Technical knowledge in application, cloud, mobile, or network security, or any other area in IT security
- Communication skills in English (both written and oral)
- Willingness to travel to clients
What would be nice to have:
- Relevant IT Security certifications (OSCP, OSCE, etc.)
- Experience managing multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Experience leading, guiding, and supporting junior and medior employees
- Red Team Experience
- Contributions to the IT Security community through internal and external knowledge sharing substantially to internal/external knowledge sharing
- Desire to attend conferences and networking events
- Ability to deliver presentations both internally and externally
- Willingness to produce content such as blog posts, brochures, and other content
What can we offer you?
- Flexible working from home policy
- Freedom to participate in research and development projects
- Collaboration with other specialists within our organization
- Opportunities to create meaningful change within a growing organization
- A great compensation package
Are you the Senior Penetration Tester we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com.
Do you have questions? Contact one of our Corporate Recruiters by telephone +31 (0)88 888 3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment screening and assessments are part of the selection process. Social media screenings and declaration of good conduct are checked annually.