Engineering, senior, Linux
Bachelor (EQF 6)
Do you want to work for an internationally growing company who is the European marketleader in their niche? To realize their growth ambitions, they are currently looking for a Senior System Engineer who will become a member of their international team.
As a senior you are responsible for the optimal availability of the systems. To this end, you will take care of maintenance, identification and troubleshooting issues. You plan, coordinate and implement the various measures and contribute by actively brainstorming, look critically and come up with suggestions for improvements to improve the quality of systems. The daily operational activities consist of the following tasks:
- Setup, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of the Server environment, workstations and mobile devices & VMware environment;
- Supporting and educating their second level support in close contact with their customers;
- Document creation of design specifications, installation instructions, procedures, checklist. And other system-related information documentation;
- Work closely with other IT Teams in an international environment;
- Take part in an On Call Rotation;
- Participate in Projects and when needed take up the role of Technical Project manager.
- At least 5 years of experience in Linux system engineering;
- Knowledge of windows operating systems;
- Good knowledge of Confluence/Jira;
- Good scripting skills;
- Experience with virtualization & containerization;
- Experience with monitoring systems;
- A valid driving license.
Are you interested? Don’t hesitate to contact me!
020 205 0153