Here at Robin, we're passionate and dynamic; driven and forward-thinking. As an official Great Place to Work, we empower and inspire people to do their best work on their own terms. And we innovate. Every. Single. Day.
We're proud of what we do, but we also know that our success relies on you — the talented, bright and independent professionals who bring passion to your work each morning.
So, what do you think - are you a Robin?
Do you have what it takes to be our Software Developer?
Read on if you think you do!
How you'll answer, "So what do you do?"
“I develop cool radar software.”
Mmmm. Not bad.
Here's what a Robin would say:
“I develop, build and support remarkable software systems that have totally innovated the radar market. Essentially, I turn coffee into mind-blowing software.”
Day-to-day, here's what you'll really do:
- Be responsible for further developing our software, from research & design right through to testing & release;
- Make an impact by increasing safety on military and civil airfields, as well as on wind farms;
- Visualise radar data in a smart, intuitive, and customer-centric way.
We've built our bird and drone radars to be simple, intuitive, and easy to use. You'll be in the team responsible for these features in both hardware and software.
As a result of the work you do, our customers will get answers to their questions through smart reports and clear visualisations of radar data.
Ultimately, As Software Developer, you’ll be part of the Research & Development team. You’ll report to the Director of R&D and Product Expert Center who is there to facilitate and guide you.
Sound good? Already itching to apply?
But hold on just a second, there's a little more.
What we're after
- We expect you to have a higher technical education at HBO/WO level;
- You have a minimum of 2 years of programming experience;
- You have knowledge and experience of C++ , Linux and SQL databases;
- Web based interface knowledge will get you bonus points;
- You speak English fluently;
And of course, you should identify yourself with our core values: trust, responsibility & transparency.
So, what do you say? Excited?
Were you nodding all the way down here?
Then it's time to hit apply.