Security, ICT, consultancy, Software Developer, Architecture
Bachelor (EQF 6)
As Technical Consultant, you are a customer-focused specialist with a background in software development. You will participate in customer projects where Tymlez consultants rely on you to perform the technical tasks required for project success. Tymlez Smart Enterprise Blockchain Platform is often integrated in large and complex enterprise architecture environments.
- Analyze and define customer requirements and record these in functional and technical design documents.
- Plan and estimate implementation efforts.
- Install, integrate, customize Tymlez Bockchain Architecture according to the specifications set by customers and partners.
- Write user guides and train (technical) users.
- Identify business opportunities and relay these to the sales team.
- Execute pre-sales and proof-of-concept assignments.
You can make the difference!
As Technical Consultant you have:
- a bachelor's or master’s degree, preferably in Computer Science;
- at least 5+ years’ experience as a Technical Consultant working within or for a software company;
- proficiency in both spoken and written Dutch and English. Other languages are a plus;
- affinity with and proven track record in product-focused consultancy, or an interest to move into consulting from a role as a software developer;
- the willingness to travel internationally on a regular basis.
- Experience with (business) processes and technology in the areas of blockchain, supply chain management, identity management, access control and/or biometrics is a bonus.
Do you have what it takes?
Convince us by uploading your motivation and CV in Dutch or English via the "Apply" button. You will hear back from us within two weeks. We don’t rush into things: we prefer to get to know you properly.
Questions? Call +31 652644841 and ask for Reinier.