At Secura we provide a wide range of security services from black box web application research to crystal box infrastructure research and from threat modeling sessions to red teaming. Due to the nature of our work We execute many special projects, where you will work at unique locations and situations.
Secura is looking for a Security Penetration Tester in the area of infrastructure, web application and mobile application, where you will provide a key role for one of our major clients and help us build a team there.
Is hacking your way of life and do you like to build a strong relationship with the same clients in combination with short projects to keep your days excited and expand your knowledge? Do you enjoy brainstorming with your team members about the several different security services Secura could offer our clients knowing you will be a part of these implementation as well?
As a Security Penetration Tester you will be:
• Assessing IT security (systems, networks application and mobile) at an expert level.
• On average you will be working 80-90% on site at key accounts
• Working closely with our clients to improve their security posture substantially
• Working on R&D projects to keep the link with Secura and develop your knowledge fast.
• Coaching and training colleagues.
You are a Security Penetration Tester with:
• A completed Technical BSc degree (minimum).
• Between 3- 10 years of working experienc.
• Good English communication skills (written and oral) and preferable Dutch as well.
• Experience with programming, social engineering, hardware hacking or forensic engineering is a pre.
• You are able to translate your technical assessments into reports and presentations for your customers.
• A passion for security (e.g. famous blog posts) and driven by research into new tools and techniques.
What can we offer you?
At Secura every day is different. Together with a great passionate team this allows you to further develop and expand your knowledge and expertise in security. Secura has a high focus on knowledge development, offering you training courses and stimulating to participation in R&D projects.
Off course we reward experience when we see it and our salaries are therefor based on the knowledge you will bring to Secura. As we are a growing organization, you have the opportunity to really make a difference within Secura and grow with us. The informal working atmosphere and open spaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
Are you the Security Pentester for Key Accounts we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com. Do you have any questions? Please contact one of our Corporate Recruiters, by telephone +31 (0)40 23 77 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.