On 27 September 2021, the municipality of The Hague, in cooperation with the Hague’s cyber security company Cybersprint, organises the hacking competition ‘Hâck The Hague’ for the 4th time. This year, the municipality will be hacked by 200 of the best national and international ethical hackers & students and the event will take place online. Registration is open until 1 June.
- 200 hackers will be invited to compete. They strive for a mix of both professional / experienced and student hackers.
- New! Teams of 1-4 people.
- Much bigger scope than previous editions.
- An interactive side-programme during the event with status updates, interviews with contestants, secret expert talks, a sneak peak in the control room, a live award ceremony, and more!
12 €€€-prizes available in four different categories:
- Most Creative Hack
- Most Advanced Hack
- Most Impactful Hack
- New for students! Hâckademic Award. Aside from cash, the three winning student-teams in this category will also receive a recommendation letter to boost their careers, signed by our renowned jury members.
They will be using an online platform which will allow participants to communicate with each other and the organisation during the event. The Zerocopter platform will be used to submit vulnerabilities you find during the event.
Security Talent is required by law to ask permission for using cookies. We use functional cookies, and cookies for managing website statistics.