Cyber Security, Cloud Security, Cloud, cloud engineer
Bachelor (EQF 6)
Working in a team where you will assess and advise our clients on improvements within the area of cloud security. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a Cloud Security Specialist, you will lead technical teams to architect, build out and deploy secure cloud solutions to support enterprise clients. You have a passion for people and get energy from inspiring and motivating a team.
This is how
- designing and architecting secure solutions on Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud and/or other leading cloud providers;
- advising clients in building, migrating and running workloads to cloud environments;
- working on cloud migration projects to optimize technical reliability;
- developing and evaluating information assurance/security standards and procedures on cloud;
- leading security teams to create, review and update information security strategy and roadmaps;
- performing technical security assessments and hands-on reviews on organization-wide cloud setup.
You share your expertise with about 60 other colleagues in the Cyber Security team that is part of Deloitte Risk Advisory. Our team focuses on securing the most valuable (digital) assets of an organization. Whether it's building a new, secure, web application, testing existing environments, or securing SCADA systems, our team can do it all.
In this department, we find it important to continuously develop yourself. That's why we value innovation and personal development.
What we offer
- in addition to a competitive salary, a share in our profits;
- an overtime arrangement that allows you to receive compensation for overtime;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance;
- a development program that helps you keep growing;
- work from home office set-up allowance to make sure you have everything you need to work in an ergonomically-friendly manner;
- flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own agenda;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32 or 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- the possibility to go on sabbatical for at least 2 months;
- a good mobility scheme: choice between a company car with a fuel pass for Europe or the Mobility+ option or a gross cash option with which you arrange all your own transport or a public transport annual subscription;
- an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a laptop with a 4G connection;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
For the role of Cloud Security Specialist, you also have:
- a master’s degree in Computer Science, Security and Network engineering, Informatics, Business & ICT, Security Management;
- one or more certifications and extensive hands-on experience with AWS, Azure, GCP;
- experience in implementing CASB, Sentinel, Prisma Cloud, and similar solutions is preferred;
- the ability to architect secure enterprise applications, to multi-level network and to implement security monitoring on AWS, Azure or GCP;
- the ability to design scalable, secure, reliable and efficient technical cloud ecosystems to support enterprise applications;
- hands-on experience with containers, serverless, and securing development environment.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.