The Unite Tribe Data Management of ING is looking for a Data Management Analyst Mortgages
ING is redefining banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We at ING are pioneers. Our end goal is to unite ING and to achieve a single and best-in-class experience for all customers worldwide. We decided to build a leading European banking platform first, starting with two of our home markets: Belgium and the Netherlands. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where respect, trust, honesty and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead all part of your DNA? Do you want to make a real difference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working? (see https://youtu.be/uXg6hG6FrG0)
Then read on, because ING might well be the employer you’re looking for.
Setting the standards for worldwide data governance
ING is rapidly transforming from a traditional bank into a next-generation digital bank, where everything revolves around data and smart data intelligence. The gathering, usage and governance of data is of the highest importance for a data driven culture – a cornerstone in our transformation. We are building a well-governed data lake that ensures data availability, common understanding of business terms, data quality is measured and issues are remediated, data is traceable and controlled in line with regulations: an ambitious implementation based on leading technology. It is not only about data: we deliver trust, respect, commitment and reliability. People empowering people with qualitative data products.
Your role & work environment
In the cross border tribe of Unite Data Management, as Analyst Data Management Mortgages, you will be taking responsibility to ensure Mortgages compliancy and effectiveness among other exciting transformation projects. With your squad you will be based in Amsterdam. You will collaborate with stakeholders in Amsterdam, Leeuwarden, Brussels, and Bucharest.
An overview of your responsibilities
- Together with the Mortgages Tribe you ensure that the Mortgages requirements are met
- You act as a subject matter expert towards the tribe Mortgages regarding data delivery (data profiling, data mapping, analysis and data governance)
- You align with the business stakeholders the scope of the data that needs to be delivered (System of Record to the data users)
- Jointly with the delivery squads and Mortgages stakeholders, you define the data in the datamart. These Business terms are aligned with the descriptions provided by and aligned with the “ING Esperanto”, which is the model ING is using for data definitions and physical translations
- You ensure that local ING NL mortgages data are translated to the Banking Datawarehouse model (ING Esperanto)
- You draw up conceptional, logical, and dimensional data models and you are a sparring partner for Engineers for the translation of these models to the physical model in the datamart
- Together with the data stewards, you capture the requirements for data quality, data privacy and other relevant aspects of the data in the datamart
- You administrate the models, the data definitions, privacy classifications and data quality rules in the data dictionary and you maintain this as part of meta-data management in IGC (InfoSphere Governance Catalog, IBM)
- You test the data and you safeguard the consistency and quality of the data in the data lake
- You facilitate and play an active role in cross-border workshops with stakeholders (data stewards, data users, analysts, data engineers, etc.)
- Together with the stakeholders you gather requirements for automation of our software processes and you effectively communicate this to the Engineers
- You pro-actively participate in the incident management process of the squad, meaning aligning with the stakeholders on what is the issue, defining the priority together with the Product Owner and together with the Engineers find a sustainable solution for resolution of the issue
- You align with the architects on the data lake design and ensure the implementation of new solutions is done according to the data lake target architecture
- You guide and coach other analysts in structuring the analyst work, maintaining the overview and alignment with priorities
We are looking for
An energetic and driven Data Management Analyst Mortgages with a passion for and a strong understanding of the challenges that come with data. A flexible and inspirational professional who feels at ease in a cross-border culture.
Your profile and skills
- Senior knowledge and experience with the Banking Datawarehouse Model (BDWm)
- Senior knowledge and experience with loan products, especially mortgages in the Dutch context
- Senior knowledge and experience with laws and regulations around financial institutions (local and international)
- Senior Experience with data analysis (SQL)
- Knowledge of and experience in data management, data modelling (dimensional) and data warehouse technology
- Experience in data governance (data definitions, data quality and data lineage)
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command in Dutch and English (verbal and in writing)
- Team Player: focus on delivery through collaboration, ability to unite people to work towards the same purpose
- Proven experience or strong affinity with the ING Agile Way of Working
- Enthusiastic personality, who motivates the squad performance and supports the Agile way of working in multidisciplinary teams. Advocate of the “ING Orange Code”
- Master’s degree
We offer you
- A working week of 36 or 40 hours
- Working place in Amsterdam
Interested? Apply through the ''Solliciteer''-button on the website!