The International One Conference in The Hague, the Netherlands, is the international cyber security conference you don’t want to miss. During the three days, leading speakers from all over the world will share insights and developments in cyber security. The conference aims to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and ideas within the international cyber security community.
The 3-day One Conference is organised by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy and the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC-NL) of the Ministry of Justice and Security and will take place from 1 - 3 October 2019 at the World Forum in the city of The Hague. This third day is made possible in cooperation with the city of The Hague. This years’ theme is ‘Keeping our Future Secure, Be Innovative, Stay Alert.’
A novelty this year is the organisation of an Innovation Floor. During three days, in close collaboration with the city of The Hague, a maximum of 15 organisations will be offered the opportunity to present their cyber security innovations. More info.
- Deadline Call for Presentations: 6 June 2019
- Notification calls: 27 June 2019
- Call for Cybersecurity Innovations: 20 June
- Start open registration: 4 July
- Closing open registration: end of August
- Conference day 1 and Social Event: Tuesday 1 October
- Conference day 2: Wednesday 2 October
- Extra conference day 3: Thursday 3 October
Read the official announcement.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.