Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
Can you imagine that your insights and analyses in the field of First Line Risk Management help the organization to develop and maintain future proof Risk Management Services? You can make that difference as an FLR Business Analyst.
- You translate opportunities and pain points into requirements in line with the chosen direction of the respective FLR Service
- You are a sparring partner for the stakeholders, including the department management of FLR, Program Managers and Project Managers
- You play a central role in monitoring the correct progress of your solutions within the services and you are able to act as project manager where necessary
- You are and remain aware of new developments in the market so that you can include them in the execution of your work
With each other.
Working together is the way we work. Our FLR Office team joins forces to enable First Line Risk to provide an integrated view of the extent to which Rabobank has control over its IT Risks, Business Continuity and Information Security in a future-proof manner. With you as Business Analyst, the team consists of 20 different colleagues, including Risk & Strategy Security Officers, Program Managers, Project Managers, Project Management Support and Business Support employees.
FLR Office is the “saté skewer” through the services of First Line Risk. FLR Office drives the development and execution of the future vision of First Line Risk for integrated risk management. The expertise within FLR Office enables the other departments of First Line Risk to carry out their risk management responsibilities in an innovative way.
With your talents
It is logical that customer focus, innovative capacity, change power and persuasiveness are indispensable for this position. In addition, it is important that you recognize everything on the checklist below:
- Minimum HBO working and thinking level
- Knowledge and experience of SCRUM, Agile, Lean and ITIL
- Knowledge of IT Security and IT Risk Management solutions in a banking context
- Experience in a consultant role for senior level stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis methods and architecture methods used
- Flexibility, a positive critical attitude and a strong analytical mind
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Good oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English language
You already knew that Rabobank is a financial service provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. Do you also know that we are working together on a better world? We do this in 101 ways such as:
- A structural collaboration between Fontys Hogeschool and Freo in which Freo is the main sponsor of the Study Association SV Verbaas (Fontys Eindhoven). This study association is set up for the Financial Service Management (FSM) courses. With this sponsorship contract we can strengthen each other and create value in the areas of Employee Branding, Recruitment and Employee Experience.
- In a project with Humanitas we help people who have financial problems to get their home administration in order.
- Together with the Dutch Council for Refugees, we help 1,500 refugees find a suitable job.
Are you ready to become a better version of yourself? We are happy to help you by focusing on your development and investing in an environment in which you continue to learn. We give you the space to innovate and do business. In this way we offer you plenty of growth opportunities and help you exceed your expectations and do the right thing extremely well, so that you can grow as a professional. In addition, you can also count on us (based on a 36-hour working week):
- a gross monthly salary between € 3,677.26 and € 5,252.05;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly income). How you use this budget is up to you. Consider, for example, buying extra vacation days, an extra deposit in your pension or even having this budget paid out monthly;
- flexibility in working hours and location-independent working;
- 100% commuting allowance if you travel by public transport! Still with a car or motorcycle? Then opt for a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme to which you only contribute 5%.
Are you him / her? Our new colleague who wants to strengthen Rabobank as a Business Analyst and thus make a difference for yourself, our customers and society? We would like to receive your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Nice to know:
- The vacancy remains open until we have found the right candidate
- Dino Dzankovic, senior recruiter, is happy to answer questions about the application procedure via email@example.com
- Screening is part of the application procedure. Based on the screening procedures that apply within Rabobank, we test whether new employees are sufficiently reliable to perform work at Rabobank.
- Everyone is different, and it is precisely the differences in people that help us to be an even better bank. That is why we are curious about who you are!