Bachelor (EQF 6)
Comsec is a global cybersecurity and information security consulting & automation company that offers its clients a wide range of the most advanced cyber and information security services in the world. Comsec’s clients are leading companies in all sectors.
We’re looking for a world-class ⭐️ Chief Information Security Officer ⭐️ in which you will work in a CISO-as-a-Service role on premise or remotely with Comsec’s clients leading business’ and organization’s cyber resiliency and have a unique opportunity to work in different environments. A key element of the CISO’s role is working with executive management to determine acceptable levels of risk for the organization. This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a corporate-wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected.
If you are passionate about cyber technologies, eager to learn, a self-learner and motivated – then you should join us!
This is a one-time opportunity to take part in a super exciting cyber security company. Must have a working permit in the Netherlands
- Develop, implement, and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework
- Understand and interact with related disciplines through committees to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services
- Provide leadership to the enterprise’s information security organization
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns
- Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems
- 5+ years of experience in risk management, information security and IT
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services
- Specific experience in Agile (scaled) software development or other best in class development practices – Advantage
- Experience with Cloud computing/Elastic computing across virtualized environments – Advantage
- Experienced in Pen Testing, Red-Teaming etc. – Advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of interpersonal skills
- Innovative & leadership thinker with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams
- BA/ BSc. In a related field
- Relevant certifications (CISM, CISO,CISSP etc.)