Delivering our cloud offering from the Cyber Risk Services domain. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a Cloud Security Consultant, you will work in technical teams to architect, build out and deploy secure cloud solutions to support enterprise clients. This will require all dimensions of cloud architecture and security.
This is how
- Architect solutions on Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud and/or other leading cloud providers;
- Evaluate information assurance/security standards and procedures on cloud;
- Build, migrate and test cloud environments and integration with other providers;
- Recommend information assurance/security solutions to support customers’ requirements;
- Assist security management in creating, reviewing and updating the information security strategy and roadmaps on a periodic basis;
- Work in cloud migration projects including optimizing technical reliability, improving security and improving application performance Integration with on-premise applications, cloud providers or other platforms Implementing cost optimized solutions (based on usage, business requirements and budget).
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with over 200 professionals of the Cyber department in the Netherlands. In this department we help each other to get the best solutions to our clients and we are proud to have different professional and educational backgrounds and a broad mix of nationalities. Of course, Risk Advisory also has a major impact: see an example here.
Partner Dana Spataru describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“The diversity and complexity of the challenges our clients face, in corporate and industrial environments, is immense. Our team consists of bright tech-savvy people, some wearing hoodies, some wearing suits, who like to get their hands dirty”.
What we offer
- in addition to a competitive salary, a share in our profits;
- a development program that helps you keep growing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choice between a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of Cloud Security Consultant, you also have:
- A master’s degree in Computer Science, Security and Network engineering, Informatica, Business & ICT, Security Management;
- One or more technical certifications on Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud and/or other leading cloud providers
- Understanding of enterprise applications and security controls/services on AWS, Azure or GCP
- Understanding of multi-tier applications across a custom defined Virtual Private Cloud
- Ability to understand multi-level network environments with AWS, GCP and/or Azure
- Ability to design scalable, secure, reliable and efficient technical cloud ecosystems to support enterprise applications
- Experience with API and Gateway functions like Lambda and API Gateway (or equivalent)
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are. Questions? For answers, please contact Recruiter Deqa Warsame on +31 88 288 11 20.