Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
Build and grow existing Cybersecurity service offerings, lead client engagements, including all aspects of marketing and proposal development, delivery, and execution, and provide leadership to a team of professionals. Support client projects in multiple commercial markets within the Cybersecurity domain. Lead project work streams, synthesize and analyze complex data, and work with the team to develop high-quality interim and final deliverables in a fast-paced environment. Coordinate with senior leaders to develop new business opportunities and author the technical approach for proposals. Lead strategy development, design, implementation, and operations of Cybersecurity capabilities, including security program development, security architecture, security tools and technology, security operation centers or fusion centers, data protection, external threat detection, incident response, and vulnerability management. Manage the shaping and delivering of cutting-edge service offerings using industry leading tools. Lead hands-on implementation processes across multiple leading-edge technologies.
- 12+ years of experience in leading technical project delivery with commercial clients in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage and lead multiple fast-paced delivery teams across various challenging commercial environments
- Ability to work with senior partners and executive officers to foster positive client and vendor relationships, identify new business opportunities with existing clients, and develop mutually beneficial partnerships
- BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in top tier management and consulting firms, including supporting large engagements
- Experience with leading complex Cybersecurity capability design and implementation projects for Fortune 500 clients, including the implementation of new people, processes, and technologies for threat prevention, detection, and response
- Experience in multiple market verticals, including financial services, healthcare, energy, consumer products, high technology, and pharmaceuticals
- Experience with coaching and mentoring junior staff on functional expertise
- Ability to be a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced consulting environment
- Possession of excellent client facilitation skills
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.