Manage and grow existing Cybersecurity accounts in the United Kingdom, Europe, and the Netherlands through delivery excellence by serving in a delivery executive role on various client engagements within different markets, including financial services, high tech, health, energy, aerospace and defense. Participate in proposal development, including scope and staff mix, delivery execution, and development of schedule and costs. Maintain responsibility for client satisfaction while providing leadership to a team of delivery professionals. Support client projects in multiple industries specific to Cybersecurity, Cloud, and digital service offerings. Lead large and complex project work streams, synthesize and analyze complex data, and work with the team to develop high-quality interim and final deliverables, as needed, in a fast-paced environment. Lead the strategy development, design, implementation, and operation of cutting-edge service offerings, including security operations, Cyber strategy, security architecture, threat detection, incident response, and Cloud security using industry leading tools. Lead hands-on implementation processes across multiple leading-edge technologies.
- 12+ years of experience in leading technical project delivery with commercial clients to design and implement Cybersecurity program strategies
- 5+ years of experience in developing Cyber strategy leveraging people, processes, and technology, including building highly technical delivery teams and working with clients to identify optimal solutions for their specific challenges
- Experience with delivery excellence, including QA and quality control and managing or leading functional teams to meet or exceed client expectations
- Experience in the financial services, high tech, energy, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, consumer products, or digital industry
- Experience with information security program frameworks, including ISO 27001/2, COBIT, or NIST
- Ability to design and integrate security solutions to address enterprise risks and exposure
- Ability to manage and lead multiple projects and fast-paced delivery teams across challenging commercial and consulting environments
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with leading large or complex Cybersecurity capability design and implementation projects for Fortune 500 clients, including the implementation of new people, processes, and technologies for threat prevention, detection, and response
- Experience with coaching and mentoring junior staff on functional expertise
- Experience with Information Security regulations or regulatory bodies, including PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SOX, or GLBA
- Knowledge of various risk management frameworks, including NIST 800-30
- Ability to work with senior partners and executive officers to foster positive client and vendor relationships, identify new business opportunities with existing clients, and develop mutually beneficial partnerships
- Ability to be a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced consulting environment with a willingness to travel between 75-100% of the time
- Ability to synthesize and analyze multiple views and data sets
- Possession of excellent client facilitation skills
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree
- CISSP, CISM, or a similar certification
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
At Booz Allen, we believe that your talents are the gateway to tomorrow. Working at the leading-edge of artificial intelligence, data science, digital transformation, cybersecurity, engineering, and health and science, we uncover and solve the emerging challenges of our time. Ours is a culture of innovation, rooted in a collective desire to make a lasting impact that you will realize. The skills you’ll bring to our team, coupled with the unparalleled missions you’ll serve, will shift the way the world works and lead us into the future. Change is within reach—and it all starts with you.