Associate degree (EQF 5), Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
Looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior DevOps Engineer with extensive knowledge in the AWS cloud and has comprehensive knowledge of different automation tools to develop digital pipelines.
In this role, you will be working in a team of highly skilled Senior DevOps engineers in charge of migrating to the AWS cloud, also participating in projects and defining the specification and documentation of the new project features. In addition, you will be working closely with Engineers to help them deploy and operate different systems. Last but not least, help to automate and streamline company's operations and processes.
What you'll do
- Deploying, automating, managing, and maintaining our AWS cloud-based production system.
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of our AWS production systems.
- Management of creation, release, and configuration of production systems.
- Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products.
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
- Pre-production acceptance testing for quality assurance.
- Provision of critical system security by leveraging best practices and prolific cloud security solutions.
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Defining and deploying systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on our AWS platform.
- Designing, maintenance and management of tools for automation of different operational processes.
What you'll need
- Expert Cloud Technology knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Advanced knowledge of scripting languages, Python and Bash
- Advanced expertise in Container Management
- Expert level in Monitoring Tools (Cloudwatch, Nagios, Splunk, DataDog)
- An existing expertise in Log Handling (Elasticsearch)