Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
For a global enterprise organization I’m looking for an experienced Infrastructure Architect with extensive knowledge of ServiceNow.
This global enterprise organization is leading in their sector where they are currently developing a new advanced infrastructure services. Within this service it includes IaaS, Connectivity, Workplace and support, IAM and collaboration. This operational service is provided by the global external partners. On behalf of the organization, the Infrastructure team is developing a solution which include architecture, design and infrastructure standards.
Responsibilities as the Infrastructure Architect:
- Lead the design and implementation for ServiceNow related solution;
- Support the architecture discussions and creating the roadmap;
- Review the work which has been done and assure adherence to best standards and practices;
- Maintenance of reference architecture; design directives, standards and solution blocks;
- Help and support the PO to develop the setup strategy and vision;
- You will work within an Agile team.
Skills and requirements:
- A university degree with business IT management orientation;
- 10+ years of IT experience;
- 5+ years’ experience with ServiceNow modules, ITSM,ITOM, Performance Analytics;
- Experience and knowledge of TOGAF, ITIL and agile (SCRUM, SAFe);
- Proven track record in road mapping, architecture design, solution definition, project management/execution, change/risk management;
- Constant seeking for improvement and discovering new things;
- Good IT background knowledge (networking, workplace and applications support);
- Leading implementation of new products on the ServiceNow platform.
Interested in learning more about this position?
Please get in touch!