Master (EQF 7), Bachelor (EQF 6), Associate degree (EQF 5), MBO-4/HAVO/VWO (EQF 4)
Are you passionate about Mobile development, DevOps, or Continuous Integration? Are you a Collaborator, someone willing to learn from within IBM and more importantly adopt best practices from outside of IBM, an Agile practitioner with a willingness to jump in and figure out complex technical problems, with a focus on delivering results?
The IBM CIO organization is looking to hire an experienced full stack developer to develop mobile apps for the iOS platform IBM is transitioning with a significant focus on mobile services and solutions. The IBM CIO organization is at the leading edge of this transition by building an agile organization which provides best in industry solutions to employees to increase their productivity. Mobile has become a critical component of this transformation - and with over 100,000 employees using mobile devices every day in the company, the impact of new mobile apps is very broad across the organization.
The Qualified candidate will be responsible for development of mobile solutions by working with Product manager, scrum master, architects, developers and business stakeholders.
- Design and build a mobile client and server application stack and deploy to Softlayer, or Bluemix
- Collaborate with designers, development team, security and product team to deliver best in class enterprise ready mobile solutions using industry standard continuous integration tools and practices
- Work with internal and external partners to design, develop and deliver scalable mobile solutions
- 2 plus years of experience in developing APIs, web services
- 2 plus years of mobile development experience on iOS platform (Swift, Objective-C)
- 2 plus years of designing and deploying applications to Softlayer or Amazon Web Services
- Strong background in computer science, with strong competencies in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with automated testing for mobile and web platforms
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration tools
- Familiarity with GitHub, JIRA, Trello, New Relic
- 2 plus years of experience in CI (for example: Jenkins, Travis CI)
- 2 plus years in Relational (DB2) and NoSQL databases
- 2 plus years of advanced practice of Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with Objective-C or Swift and have extensive knowledge of iOS development techniques and practices