Cyber Security, cyber risk management, Cyber strategy
Master (EQF 7)
Inspiring a cyber team to deliver unprecedented performance, and impressing your clients with knowledge and expertise. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a Junior Manager Cyber Strategy you will support our clients in determining their way forward on the management of cyber security, often in the form of developing and implementing a cyber transformation program. With risk in mind, you will identify the threat landscape and have a clear understanding of the client organization to be able to bridge the gaps between security and business.
This is how
- managing diverse teams effectively on client engagements and helping individuals develop their industry knowledge and careers at Deloitte as a role-model;
- managing multiple client engagements and work collaboratively with other experts;
- performing quality control of deliverables to the client, maintaining the outstanding quality of work that is expected;
- monitoring projects with regards to people, finances and program management, and develop new business propositions with support from other enthusiastic colleagues;
- providing end-to-end advice on cyber solutions stemming from your management consulting skills and technical expertise;
- building and maintaining strong long-term relationships with various stakeholders across client organizations, market suppliers and knowledge groups;
- bringing added value into proposals as well as to the bidding process for new contracts.
You share your expertise with about 60 other colleagues in the Cyber Strategy team that is part of Deloitte Risk Advisory. Our team helps clients develop (transformation) programs in the field of cyber security and get to grips with the cyber risks. We advise on how best to organize cyber security in an organization and help implement our advice to our customers.
In this department we find it important to continuously develop yourself. That's why we value innovation and personal development.
What we offer
- in addition to a competitive salary, a share in our profits;
- an overtime arrangement that allows you to receive compensation for overtime;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance;
- a development program that helps you keep growing;
- work from home office set-up allowance to make sure you have everything you need to work in an ergonomically-friendly manner;
- flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own agenda;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32 or 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- the possibility to go on sabbatical for at least 2 months;
- a good mobility scheme: choice between a company car with a fuel pass for Europe or the Mobility+ option or a gross cash option with which you arrange all your own transport or a public transport annual subscription;
- an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a laptop with a 4G connection;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of Junior Manager Cyber Strategy, you also have:
- at least 4 years relevant work experience;
- strong academics with a strong affinity with IT and business;
- strong leadership capabilities and the ability to understand and resolve potential issues encountered of managing diverse teams;
- a holistic understanding of security with a strong overview of all aspects within security with regards to prevention, detection and response;
- an extensive experience in program, financial, people and project management of IT Security related projects;
- strong interpersonal skills and a professional attitude, including the ability to develop business relationships with clients as well as peers from diverse backgrounds.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.