Associate degree (EQF 5), Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
Lead Quality Control
SBM is looking for an QC Lead (QCL) to work with QC team within the SC excellence team.
The QC Lead (QCL) would be primary responsible to critically assess the current processes and procedures to define the gaps in the status-quo. Then He/ She would work closely with the QC team to develop a strategic roadmap towards Excellence by challenging this status quo and evolve a sustainable quality culture.
He/ She would work closely with project inspector to align and monitor Quality Processes throughout the organization
Transform the de-centralized Quality into global Operational Excellence!
- E&I Ex | Knowledgeable and experienced in electrical systems, electrical equipment, inspection techniques, FAT testing, tests precautions and limitations. Plus, EX ratings in hazards areas; requirements, limitations, and precautions.
- Extensive Knowledge and familiarity with industry Specifications/Codes/Standards.
- Validate system requirements, Quality Requirements & Documentation Requirements.
- Familiar with effective inspection management utilizing Risk-based methodologies and Cost of Quality
- Able to conduct a technical investigation to identify Root Cause Analysis, define corrective actions then follow up for effective deployment.
- Familiar with quality tools and frameworks RCA, Kaizen, Lean Six Sigma and willing to develop
- Developing standardized ITPs
- Develop& Review processes & procedures to define the gaps and areas for improvements
- Leading critical transformation initiatives and quality improvements
- Able to monitor, assess and measure the effectiveness of quality improvement projects
- Development of strong communication strategies for transformation projects
- Able to develop guidelines and work structure aligned with Team’s vision
- Advocating Quality through effective stakeholder management.
- Work closely with his / her peers and SC QC manager for solid alignment towards team vision
- Adhere to all company policies and safety procedures and guidelines
- Understand and be able to learn industry specific technology
- Engineering degree in electrical, mechanical, metallurgical engineering or similar engineering degree
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in his / her technical discipline.
- EX Qualifications is big plus
- Expert in leading and deploying quality improvement projects.
- Proven 8 years of experience in engineering or inspection discipline.
- Knowledge and familiarity with industry Specifications/Codes/Standards.
- Experienced ISO 9001 Lead Auditor and familiar with QMS frameworks.
- Familiar with management systems audits and requirements
- Proven record of leading quality initiatives and process improvement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong stakeholder’s management.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with Lean and Quality tools or willing to develop in this area.
- Excellent planning and leadership abilities.