Security & risk Engineer/consultant
“A security & risk Engineer/consultant who sees risks as an opportunity to get better” Do you have a passion for Risk & Security? Do you want to automate, simplify, and professionalise Risk Management? Do you have a solid background in Risk & Security Management? Do you have countless examples of you analysing, getting it done, convincing colleagues and do you have a solid theoretical security & risk knowledge?
Only apply for this job if you can answer YES to all of the questions above. In return we will make sure to boost your career with endless possibilities!
Your working environment: TechInfra.
To turn Tech Infra into a true IT infrastructure provider we change our purpose towards delivering reliable IT infrastructure services, including tooling to enable our customers to take responsibility for development and day-to-day operations on their own instances.
What you'll do
Together with your squad, you co-author a cohesive Security & Risk Strategy, a roadmap (schedule, cost, effort, benefit model) for strategy implementation and you’re responsible for delivering risk awareness throughout INFRA and making Tech Infra tribes successful. You’re familiar with various INFRA stacks and preferably have an Engineer background so you can participate in all stack discussions and drive the integration of the DevOps way of working. If possible you also automate activities within your own squad.
Your main focus will be on:
• Providing support, explanations and workshops custom build to fit the needs of the Tech Infra squads and making them successful in the area of IT Risk.
• Automate and simplify all required Risk Controls for Infra Services.
• Understand and Challenge Risk & Security Policies, Minimum Standards, the status quo and constantly weigh how ING is best helped, how we can comply to all regulations and keep Security & Risk fun.
• Understanding of risk & security processes like SIEM, vulnerability scanning, Penetration testing, BCP/DR etc.
• Providing support in Key control testing and SOx testing. Experience in writing procedures.
• Ability to convince all stakeholders (like CIRM, CORM, CISO, Senior Management, NFRC, etc).
How to succeed
• Professional and intellectual IT skills at university level - at least a bachelor's degree.
• Good experience in security/risk area in Agile environment.
• Track record of consulting/advising.
• Track record of delivering IT products to consumers.
• Certification and / or proven skills in Risk & Security (at least one of CISSP or CISA,ISO27001).
• Excellent understanding English and Dutch (preferable)
What we offer
• A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today.
• Pension scheme.
• 13th month salary.
• Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary.
• An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best.
• The opportunity to excel in what you do and become better every day.
• A dynamic and agile (international) working environment.
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a diﬀerence. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
For more information, click the 'More info' button at the top of this page.