Your task will be designing smart technical security solutions to protect our customers assets and our own assets in a hybrid cloud/on premise environment. Our aim is to protect our customers data and models, our products and our own business systems to a high degree, and at the same time be able to interact with, and connect to other people, developers, machines and sensors around the world. SIM-CI is a start-up, which gives you the opportunity to build up security architecture from nearly scratch.
SIM-CI is an innovative company with many eager high intelligent employees who will challenge you and your solutions all the time. At the same time, they will be great sparring partners to you, who will help build on, and give you new ideas. We expect you to work together with them and give technical guidance when they implement your solution(s).
- Finding technical security solutions
- Security testing
- Design and implementation of security operations
- Documentation of security measures
We are looking for a Security Architect. You are technical savvy, creative and fast. You are able to think out of the box and you come up with smart solutions to secure new products. You are flexible in following the small and larger changes in directions that are an inevitable part of startup life. You will not spend time on huge architecture frameworks, but on 2 week sprints instead. We are in search of colleagues who are independent and pro-active, who will enlighten us with inspiring feedback and ideas.
- Bachelor degree in Technical study or related field
- 3 or more years working experience
- A solid grounding in system administration
- Hands on experience in network security (IPS, proxy, firewall, APT detection, VPN, anti-malware)
- Hands on experience in network segmentation (VPN, VLAN, terminal emulation)
- Hands on experience in server and cloud security (machine certificates, virtualization)
- Hands on experience in security monitoring
- Well acquainted with endpoint security (hard disk encryption, mobile device management, white listing)
- Well acquainted with application security (code review, white box testing, black box testing)
- Well acquainted with identity and access management implementations
- Well acquainted with incident response and security monitoring
- Experience in designing technical security architectures
- A good command of English and Dutch is required
However, as we are growing so fast, we are open to different levels of experience!
Our working days are not perfectly structured, and do not consist of outlines, perfect processes and endless meetings. SIM-CI offers an open and dynamic startup culture where everybody organizes and prioritizes their own work. The team consists of all sorts of people with various backgrounds. Required however is, to have residency within the EU and master the English as well as Dutch language.
At SIM-CI, you get the chance to build up an organization from startup to scale up and be part of a huge transition when it comes to resilient environments and our own future. Our CEO Igor, also founder of SIM-CI, finds it important that we all spend 20% of our time to play around and be creative to further develop and use disruptive technology.
As SIM-CI is part of Alliander, the compensation and benefits scheme are conforming their regulations. However, we believe that the product, tooling and environment should appeal to you the most.
Enthusiastic and want to know more?
Interested? Send your cv to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
SIM-CI screens all the applicants. Depending on the job this screening consists of the following steps: checking references, testing authenticity of identification/ID and certifications, an integrity investigation and a Certification of good conduct. An assessment can be part of the application procedure.