Cyber, Security, ICT, sales
Master (EQF 7)
Security Partner Account Manager is responsible of Cisco relationship within several strategic partners headquartered in the Netherlands.
What You'll Do
Cisco is a game changer in the security industry. We're working to deliver technology that not only safeguards customer's data but doesn't become an obstacle when they need to access it. We're developing next gen firewall and cloud security solutions that are able to adapt to constantly changing threats to the network.
GSSO/ Global security sales organization - Partner Team, we set the strategy for our countries/regions in conjunction with the Dutch sales team and work collaboratively with Partners, Account Managers and Pre-sales Engineers to build partner plans and drive business development initiatives.
Who You'll Work With
- Partner Development
- Build models for identifying and leveraging the partner's capabilities.
- Create and execute an account business plan focused on resale activity in the IT market as well as partner development enablement
- Propose tactics to increase sales and awareness within the partner community.
- Support and leverage channel efforts, channel programs, field marketing, product launches, product promotions, telemarketing, and other lead or sales generating programs.
- This position is responsible also for identifying growth areas relative to hardware, software and services and the alignment of partners.
- Supports Partner Management in strategic and tactical decisions
- Partner Relationship
- Build strong executive engagement and prove strategic value. Build relationships within all layers of named partners.
- Advocate for the partner within Cisco.
Who You Are
- Experience with sales in a multiple distribution channel business is essential.
- Must have strong relationship selling skills within the channels community.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills are a must.
- Must demonstrate an ability to execute within a cross-functional team environment.
- Requires practical experience using influence management to achieve goals.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with lead generating marketing activities desirable.
- Experience with business processes in multi-tier channel procurement models.
- Must be a self-starter and strong closer, with multi-tasking ability
- Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent and several years of sales experience in a fast-growth, high technology company is required.
- An MBA degree is desirable.
- Experience selling in a high technology and networking and/or security industry and knowledge of LAN and/or WAN networks is preferred as well as experience in selling AV, F/W, NGIPS, NGFW, Malware, Packet Capture and SOC based solutions
- Motivated personality
- Serves high ethical standards
- Interpersonal communication and relationship skills
- Business planning and organizational skills (write and agree to business plans)
- Persuasiveness, sales ability
- Ability to create visions and execute upon the joint plans
- Ability to analyze market figures and market potentials
- IT Business knowledge
- Technical knowledge on IT networking related topics
- Tenacity to achieve mid and long-term development goals
- Teamwork, collaboration
- Responsiveness, reliability
- Ownership and tracking of solutions of Interaction issues.
- Ability to handle of escalations
- Growing the business and broaden the technology portfolio
- Target oriented (achieve/overachieve goals)