Are you ready to help secure financial institutions in The Netherlands?
Retail and Corporate Banking are rapidly changing. New regulations, increased competition and innovation in the field of FinTech, stimulate the banks to adapt and constantly invest in their application landscape. And of course the top priority remains keeping client data safe from all possible intrusions. This is the vibrant environment you will be working in.
Together with a team of experts you will - in an Agile way - be working on these new and changing solutions at our clients in the financial sector.
Since its establishment CGI has always run at the forefront of changes in the financial world. CGI serves all large and small Dutch system banks and helps them to get programs and processes in line with the requirements. As a partner we focus on innovation, technology and secure solutions that enable CGI to add value and to keep our customers ahead of their competitors.
Your primary responsibility will be to provide internal and external network penetration testing, create actionable reporting based on findings, application testing, code reviews, software development advisory, network and software architecture reviews and guidance.
Additionally you will support with pre intakes/technical intakes, development of security solutions and services, leveraging a robust technology portfolio, to address complex industry recognized information security trends and challenges faced by our respective clients. Assist with the delivery of pre-sales and post-sales support of the technical security solutions and services.
Are you passionate about security and innovation? Then we would like to get to know you!
• You have a valid CEH, OSCP, ECSA, ECSP, Sans, GIAC Certification.
• Minimum 5 years penetration testing experience, with significant mobile testing
• Expert with common web application penetration testing tools including, but not limited to Burp, Fiddler, OWASP Zap, BeEF, and at least one commercial solution (WebInspect, AppScan, or similar).
• Experience with deploying enterprise security testing solutions.
• Familiarity with common network vulnerability / penetration testing tools like Metasploit, vulnerability scanners, Kali Linux, and/or Nmap.
• Completed college or university degree with a strong ICT component
• Technical depth in most of the following areas: LAMP stack, Node.js, Scala/Java, iOS, Android OS, Windows Mobile, web services.
• Fluent in at least 1 programming language
• Thought leadership in the security field, with demonstrable contributions to industry groups
You have strong communication and presentation skills, your command of English is excellent and you know how to motivate your decisions.
Excellent working conditions and an indefinite contract. When you work at CGI, you are right on a challenging workplace with professional colleagues and you are the building block within a close community. We encourage you in your development and offer you all the space. Growth is self-evident.
Apply immediately! Questions about the application procedure? Contact the Recruitment department at (088) 564 00 00 or [email protected]
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.