Securitymanagement, Ethical Hacking, cybersecurity, information engineering, network engineering, Cybersecurity advisory, cybersecurity analyst
Master (EQF 7)
Working in a team where you will assess and advise our clients on improvements within the area of cyber security. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a Senior Consultant Cyber Risk you have a more than average interest in complex data security issues. You contemplate on aspects like the ICT infrastructure security and management processes, application security and identity management, from assessment to design and anything in between.
This is how
- advising our clients about improvements on the field of ICT;
- identifing problems with the client and act as an advisor for the client and internally;
- working in our team by adding value for technical projects (examples of engagements: network security, ethical hacking, ERP software integrity, identity management, incident response, security monitoring and infrastructure security);
- advising clients on technical content that matches their situation and environment;
- operationally carrying out projects and ensuring high quality results;
- consulting with internal and external trainings such as CISSP, CISA CISM, SAP, OSCP and CSSLP.
You share your expertise with about 60 other colleagues in the Cyber Security team that is part of Deloitte Risk Advisory. Our team focuses on securing the most valuable (digital) assets of an organization. Whether it's building a new, secure, web application, testing existing environments, or securing SCADA systems, our team can do it all. In this department, we find it important to continuously develop yourself. That's why we value innovation and personal development.
What we offer
- in addition to a competitive salary, a share in our profits;
- an overtime arrangement that allows you to receive compensation for overtime;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance;
- a development program that helps you keep growing;
- work from home office set-up allowance to make sure you have everything you need to work in an ergonomically-friendly manner;
- flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own agenda;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
a 32 or 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- the possibility to go on sabbatical for at least 2 months;
- a good mobility scheme: choice between a company car with a fuel pass for Europe or the Mobility+ option or a gross cash option with which you arrange all your own transport or a public transport annual subscription;
- an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a laptop with a 4G connection;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
For the role of Senior Consultant Cyber Risk, you also have:
- completed relevant higher vocational or university education;
- at least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- an enterprising personality and good communication skills;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English;
- experience as a team player with ability to take charge of their area of expertise and coordinate with other teams and instances;
- the ambition to develop yourself.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.