Cyber Security, Advisory, Cyber strategy
Master (EQF 7)
Advise companies on how to safeguard their crown jewels on strategic, tactical and operational levels. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a Cyber Strategy Senior Consultant you will advise organizations on how to secure their critical information assets as well as their processes. On a strategic, tactical, and operational level you will serve as the bridge between business and IT, levering the ability to communicate technical issues to the business or the C-level audience.
This is how
- advising clients on how they can improve their security organization and processes including their critical information assets;
- assessing the maturity of information security organizations and design a strategy and roadmap to reach the desired level of information security maturity;
- supporting clients with implementation and managing IT projects through executing assignments on an operational level;
- advising clients on advanced technological solutions that fit their (IT) environment and are in line with other cyber risk and advisory services;
- building and maintaining relationships with and at the client as well as peers from different backgrounds.
You share your expertise with about 60 other colleagues in the Cyber Strategy team that is part of Deloitte Risk Advisory. Our team helps clients develop (transformation) programs in the field of cyber security and get to grips with the cyber risks. We advise on how best to organize cyber security in an organization and help implement our advice to our customers.
In this department we find it important to continuously develop yourself. That's why we value innovation and personal development.
What we offer
- in addition to a competitive salary, a share in our profits;
- an overtime arrangement that allows you to receive compensation for overtime;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance;
- a development program that helps you keep growing;
- work from home office set-up allowance to make sure you have everything you need to work in an ergonomically-friendly manner;
- flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own agenda;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32 or 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- the possibility to go on sabbatical for at least 2 months;
- a good mobility scheme: choice between a company car with a fuel pass for Europe or the Mobility+ option or a gross cash option with which you arrange all your own transport or a public transport annual subscription;
- an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a laptop with a 4G connection;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
For the role of Senior Consultant Cyber Strategy you also have:
- at least 2 years relevant work experience;
- an holistic understanding of security with general knowledge and interest in all aspects of security with regards to prevention, detection, response and recovery;
- an interest in Information Security and protection processes including technologies such as Cloud Security, Cryptography, Data Leakage Prevention and knowledge of NIS directives;
- a drive to find innovative solutions which help our clients and make the world a bit safer every day;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English;
- strong communication skills and a professional attitude.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.