What impact will you make?
As a Senior Consultant for DevSecOps, you will support fast-paced organisations in building secure development processes. You will assist clients as they adapt to more agile and secure ways of working, ensuring security is an enabler at every step. You will be tasked with supporting the client to automate security as much as possible within their environment.
Internally, you will help develop our DevSecOps capability and be viewed as an inspirational leader by our clients. You will adopt a position of influence on the topic by writing blog posts, speaking at conferences, and engaging with the wider DevSecOps Community.
How do you do this?
- Ensure that clients are up to speed with the latest security knowledge (e.g. by providing training on secure coding guidelines);
- Support clients in creating secure processes within their organisation;
- Identify and understand risks and appropriate controls to maintain security;
- Support clients to implement security tooling in their CICD pipeline (for instance, SAST/DAST);
- Build your own pipeline with DevSecOps open source tooling to aid business development;
- Deliver this pipeline across various systems and solutions leveraging a cloud-native technology stack;
What's in it for you?
Be the true you
- You'll receive a profit-sharing bonus. On top of your fixed salary.
- Continous professional growth. Join our development program.
- A work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically-correct workstation.
- Work part-time (32 hours a week) or full-time (40 hours a week).
You have a passion for working with market-leading cloud technologies. At the same time, you possess a strong affinity for secure development practices. You have experience working in or with DevOps teams and are at ease communicating with colleagues and clients due to your excellent command of written and spoken English. For the role of Consultant DevSecOps, you will also have:
- A bachelor or master’s degree in cyber security;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- An interest in secure development processes;
- Knowledge of secure development tools, such as SAST, DAST, Dependency Checkers, etc;
- A provable interest in Agile ways of working;
- An affinity with risk assessment;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (knowledge of Dutch is not essential).
You share your expertise with about 60 other colleagues in the Cyber Strategy team that is part of Deloitte Risk Advisory. Our team helps clients develop (transformation) programs in the field of cyber security and get to grips with the cyber risks.
We advise on how best to organize cyber security in an organization and help implement our advice to our customers.
In this department we find it important to continuously develop yourself. That's why we value innovation and personal development.
Connect your future to Deloitte
We are curious to know more about you. To learn what makes you exceptional. Because at Deloitte, we believe that our mutual differences add value to our client’s needs. Please introduce yourself and apply for this great opportunity.
Not sure if this vacancy is right for you? Please contact the recruiter below.