Cyber Security, Cybersecurity analist, Pentesting, Information Security, Security Consultant
Master (EQF 7)
As (Senior) Software Security Specialist you conduct technical security assessments on different applications, varying from specialistic custom applications till standard applications. Hereby it is expected that you can work indepently and are able to direct projects from intake to aftercare. You will also be working on the development of secure software/applications. You are expected to work according to Security-By-Design and you are up to date regarding open standards and security guidelines. By implementing security from the beginning, and through maintenance and testing, you contribute to a secure end-product.
DongIT brings together the fields of web development and web security. We develop, secure and manage web applications and web infrastructures. We aim at high-traffic websites and privacy sensitive systems. Besides developing and managing, we conduct security assessments (penetration tests) on web infrastructures. The tasks are varied and our clients diverse.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Higher education- or academic work- and thinking level.
- Knowledge of widely used (web) platforms/frameworks.
- Experience with software security; preferably in enterprises.
- Experience in conducting (security) code reviews.
- Communication skills both written and spoken.
- Passion for information security (hackers-mindset).
- Experience with software development.
- Knowledge of network security and/or IT-infrastructure.
- Someone who wants to be the best in what he/she does.
- Energy and motivation!
- Fresh ideas, thinking along with the company.
- Accurate and structured way of working.
What is offered?
- Possibility to grow along with the company.
- Room for own inititiave and input.
- Personal development, ability to follow trainings and courses.
- Comfortable working space in the centre of Leiden, at walking distance from the Central Station.
Are you interested? Please apply via the button on this website.