SOC, Engineering, Analyst
Bachelor (EQF 6)
Helping organisations defend themselves against cyber attackers by using the latest Cyber Detection & Response technology. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a Medior SOC Analyst you get a kick out of protecting large and important organisations in the Netherlands against cyber-attacks. You do this with the help of high-quality security monitoring.
This is how
- performing second- and third-line SOC analyses for our large Dutch customers;
- regularly partaking in threat hunting teams that proactively scan our clients’ networks for indicators of possible cyber-attacks;
- making an active contribution to the development of our SOC and the services that we provide;
- being part of a close and ambitious team of SOC analysts and experiences threat hunters in the Netherlands;
- working with cutting edge technology in the field of SIEM, EDR, NTA, UEBA and SOAR;
- closely working with our international SOC in Madrid, from which we serve around 200 clients with managed security services.
You share your expertise with about 50 other colleagues in the Cyber Vigilance, Resilience team that is part of Deloitte Risk Advisory. Our team builds high-quality customer detection capabilities and prepares organizations to handle cyber incidents.
In this department, we find it important to continuously develop yourself. That's why we value innovation and personal development.
What we offer
- in addition to a competitive salary, a share in our profits;
- an overtime arrangement that allows you to receive compensation for overtime;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance;
- a development program that helps you keep growing;
- work from home office set-up allowance to make sure you have everything you need to work in an ergonomically-friendly manner;
- flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own agenda;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
a 32 or 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- the possibility to go on sabbatical for at least 2 months;
- a good mobility scheme: choice between a company car with a fuel pass for Europe or the Mobility+ option or a gross cash option with which you arrange all your own transport or a public transport annual subscription;
- an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a laptop with a 4G connection;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. Furthermore, for the role Medior SOC Analyst,
You also have:
- at least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- an enthusiastic and flexible work attitude;
- technical knowledge of relevant systems and technologies;
- the ambition to learn more in the field of cyber security;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English;
- good communication skills whereby you like to give advice and think along with the customer in order to mature their cyber defense.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.