Technical, Projects, Engineering, Architecture
Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
Your work will cover the full spectrum of activities, from development to product realization. As Technical Project Manager you are responsible for translating customer requirements into a development management plan that will then be used as a common thread for the execution of the activities. Within this scope, you and the System Engineering Architect are responsible for organizing the project, processes and deliverables within given time and money; the System Engineering Architect is technically responsible for the chosen solution, implementation and realization of this.
- Are you an experienced technical project manager and looking for a next step? You are not senior yet, but are cut out for this and willing to develop yourself in this profession?
- You have strong project management skills and experience in high tech industry or similar;
- You are a team player with strong dedication to achieve common team goals;
- You have a “can-do” and “why-not-this” mentality: entrepreneurial, flexible and open mindset;
- You are an enthusiastic and persistent personality with good communication skills;
- You are fluent in English.
- An interesting job within a nice team in an international high-tech environment;
- Room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level;
- An open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important;
- A pleasant workplace in "the best building in the Netherlands" (Public’s Choice Award, 2015) with our own Starbucks corner;
- Excellent work conditions, with 40 holidays a year, among other benefits
- Location of the function is in Hengelo, The Netherlands.
Would you like to apply? Click on the ‘more information’-button on top of this page to show your interest.
An assessment could possibly be part of the procedure.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!