Associate degree (EQF 5), Bachelor (EQF 6)
Dahua Europe B.V. is currently looking for an enthusiastic Technical Support Engineer Intern to join our expanding Benelux Technical Support Team. The Technical Support Engineer Intern would be given the opportunity to learn the knowledge and skills in order to become a Technical Support Engineer. The Intern will be trained to help our Technical Support Team to provide the needed technical service to our channel customers in the Benelux region. The support provided will be initially conducted remotely (via email or phone). Under the guidance and supervision of the Technical Support Team, the Technical Support Engineer Intern will also provide our customers with on-site technical support and technical training. As the Technical Support Engineer Intern you will be constantly in contact with our customers, which gives you the opportunity to understand the issues they are encountering in order to provide the needed feedback to the Product Team and improve the overall service quality.
Are you in your final year of your Bachelor Technical studies and you speak the Chinese language and English language fluently? And does your interest lie in (information) technology and you would like to expand your knowledge and skills by learning on the job? Then you might be the candidate we are looking for.
- Provide remote (and at a later stage also on-site) technical support on hard- and software issues to our distributors in the Benelux region;
- Process and update technical documents (e.g. maintenance of the product selection chart, collection of promotional data, updating product firmware lists, etc.);
- Process owner of the technical product documentation;
- Provide support to the Technical Support Team in Benelux regional projects;
- Solve incoming problems (e.g. configuration, device settings, bugs, etc.) via e-mail;
- Understand and consolidate customer’s demand and collect feedback regarding relevant issues to the team for future product improvement;
- Attend fairs, tradeshows and professionally participate in booth duty at various marketing related Dahua events;
- Assist in product / technical trainings and convey technical information clearly to our distributor customers;
- Other duties as directed by the Technical Support Manager.
- 4th year Bachelor’s (preferably) Technical studies (e.g. IT, Electronic, telecommunications or related disciplines) or a large interest in new technologies / electronics
- Affinity with AI and / or IOT products
- Past experience in configuring and diagnosing TCP/IP networks would be a plus
- Well-organized and able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Self-starter with ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong ability to document, track and troubleshoot
- Comfortable to travel within the Benelux
- Fluent in both Chinese and English (written and spoken). Dutch and / or French would be considered as an advantage
- Living within 1 hour driving distance from our Zoetermeer office
How to apply?
If you match the experience requested, please be encouraged to send your CV and a short motivation (both in English) to the HR Department (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Kindly note that an assessment or business case could be part of our selection procedure. Please be aware that we could request references and a copy of your degree in the offer stage. Your application will be handled strictly confidential and compliant to the privacy act.