Information Security, Information Security Management, Auditing, IT risk management
Education Type:Edu type:
Master (EQF 7)
In today’s digital society no company can survive without decent Information Management. In this Master’s program you will learn how to strategically apply IT to fundamentally change an enterprise and enable a company to achieve its strategic, tactical, and operational goals.
Program and courses
Become fully prepared for an international career at the intersection of IT, Business and Management. Help organizations digitize, optimize, and manage these changes to achieve their business potential.
- Benefit from thelatest knowledgein the field of Information Technology. Our lecturers belong to the forefront of international research.
- Strong links with the business world. The content of the program is established in consultation with leading companies, consisting of practice oriented cases, assignments and guest speakers on a regular basis. You'll also have the opportunity to do an internship as common basis for your Master's thesis.
- In the first semester of the regular program,you can also apply for the following advanced programs:
- The Extended Master,which adds a half year traineeship to the regular Master's program.
- The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you will spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
- Double DegreeInformation Technology for Enterprise Management (ITEM). Obtain two master's degrees in 1.5 years: you will study at the University of Turku in Finland and at Tilburg University. The program facilitates an internship in international business and extra attention is paid to change management.
- Multiple DegreeInternational Master in Management of IT (IMMIT). Obtain three master’s degrees from three major universities in two years: AIX-Marseille University, France, University of Turku, Finland and Tilburg University. The program facilitates an internship in an internationally operating company.
Typical courses are:
- Business Process Integration
- Enterprise Governance & Digital Transformation
- Business Intelligence and Data Management
- Enterprise Architecture as a Business Strategy
As a Master of Science in Information Management, you have a degree ranked among the top 10 programs in the Netherlands regarding best career prospects. With your skills to apply IT to achieve strategic, tactical, and operational goals, you can choose from a diverse range of positions in for example information management, business process analysis, and systems consultancy.
Graduates work or start for example as:
- IT Risk Consultant at Deloitte
- Big Data Analyst at PwC
- Business Analyst at Royal Dutch Shell
This program is legally recognized and accredited by the Accreditation Organization of the Netherlands and Flanders (NVAO).