Master (EQF 7)
Our team is looking for a Cyber Security Business Development Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks. This position is great for an aspiring Marketing/Sales professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
The focus of the role is to generate business connects and revenue in the specific assigned regions.
- Develop and implement sales strategies for new customers and nurturing existing business
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure new business.
- Maintain a professional and timely approach to meet deadlin
- Work with honesty and transparency with colleagues and customers
- Smart and creative to have the ability to design and execute a strategic sales plan to exceed targets.
- Humble approach with the ability to influence.
- Team-centered orientation, and a pro-active approach to problem solving.
- Ability to give and receive straightforward and honest feedback.
- Fluency in English & Dutch